The Allegheny HYP Club
Originally established in 1930, The Allegheny HYP Club is the cumulative merger of three premier clubs that helped shape Pittsburgh: The Harvard Yale Princeton Club, The Pittsburgh Club (merged 1997), and The Allegheny Club (merged 2002). For over 85 years, the Club's members who include leaders of business, law, finance, education, government, medicine, and the arts, have cherished the Club due to the personal attention and exceptional service they receive.
Surrounded by elegant furnishings and works of art in an historic venue, members and their guests enjoy fine dining, social events, private conferences, event facilities, and concierge service.
Today, as it has since 1930, The Allegheny HYP Club represents an uncompromising standard of value and service for Pittsburgh's professional men and women. The Club promotes and reflects the region's growth and prosperity. The Club serves and partners with members of all backgrounds and college affiliations to broaden their individual professions, nurture their social success, and promote their intellectual well-being.
In addition, the Allegheny HYP Club has established reciprocal relationships with numerous other clubs in Pennsylvania, in other states, and in other countries which Club members may use.